My name is Mr. Fidel Nkrumah. YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED
from: Fidel Nkrumah <email@example.com>
date: Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 4:28 AM
subject: YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED
My name is Mr. Fidel Nkrumah. I am a banker here in Ghana. I got your contact from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of International Trade and Industry. I need your help to transfer the sum of US$7,500,000.00 into your account as my foreign partner.
The money is part of the profits made by our bank last year (i.e. 2012) in the branch which i am the manager. I have already submitted annual report for last year to my bank head quarters in Accra - Ghana, and they did not notice the excess profits. I deposited the US$7,500,000.00 in an escrow account without a beneficiary (Anonymous), to avoid any trace.
I cannot be directly connected to this fund because I'm still working with the bank. So, I need your help to transfer this money to your country for you and i to share. I wish to point out 10% of this money to be shared among the charity organization, the remaining 90%, you have 40% of this money as my foreign partner and 50% would be for me. There is no risk involved because it will be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as my foreign partner and owner of the money to enable you present a foreign bank account where the money will be transferred to.
The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law. However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology.
If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanations and directions.
Mr. Fidel Nkrumah.