I am Mrs. Answer Edward from Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire, I'm married to late Mr. Tony Edward
Received: from dns4.french-connexion.com ([220.127.116.11])
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 03:50:30 +0000
Message-ID: <20150601035030.Horde. LBShTxhFnW56yaSTH1 Dcrw4@webmail.stevefolk.net>
From: edward <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: READ THIS MESSAGE NOT SPAM CAN YOU DO THIS WORK FOR GOD
READ THIS MESSAGE NOT SPAM CAN YOU DO THIS WORK FOR GOD
Dearest Beloved One
PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO USE IT FOR GOD..
Praise God; the most high.
I am Mrs. Answer Edward from Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire, I'm married to late Mr. Tony Edward, I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a government Estate building contractor before my husband death. He was murdered with the Interior Minister by the rebels during these recent political crises in my country Cote d'Ivoire .
My late husband also has a Cocoa farm which was totally burnt by the rebels after he was killed. We were married for eleven years without a child due my fibroid problem. Since over seven months now I have been diagnosed with o esophageal cancer. Recently, my Doctor revealed to me that I would not last for the next Four months due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than Four months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2.5 Million(USD) in a bank here in Ivory Coast , Presently this money is still in the bank. Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.
I want to you use at least 85% this fund to build orphanage homes, poor aged widows, help woman with cancer problems, poor sick ones at the hospital as I want this to be the last good thing I did on earth before my death, then take the remaining 15% to take good care of your home because every worker deserves his wages. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. My happiness is that I lived a good life.
Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank and I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the beneficiary of this money. I also want you to always pray for me.
Please this is very important reply me through this email here because if you did not reply here I will not get your mail, here is the email, if you are very sure to carry out my wish, if not don’t reply.
Here is the email to reply email@example.com
Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours Sister in Christ
Mrs. Answer Edward